Do you have the desire to help people get a good start to their day? If you have the desire to be a great host, helping to give our guests moments that they will remember and always put them first, you may be just the person we are looking for. The Hyatt House in Bellevue, Washington is looking for a positive individual who is outgoing, customer service focused, a team player, and has a positive outlook to join our food and beverage team as a part-time or full-time AM Breakfast Attendant. Some light breakfast cooking will be expected.
Our staff's motto is Customer Service First. We offer great benefits, very competitive wages, and a great work environment. We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys working with others and putting customers first. Bring your smiles and join the family.
· Looking for a friendly and dynamic individual that loves working with people.
· Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and always put our customers first.
· Consistently attentive, courteous and efficient in dealings with guests, managers and employees.
· Responsible for the sanitation of the kitchen and food preparation areas.
· Follow safe food handling and service practices at all times.
· Responsible for food service set up and break down.
· Maintain the kitchen in an orderly and clean fashion.
· Previous hotel or food service experience strongly preferred, but not required
Hours of position:
This job offers part-time and full-time positions and requires early morning and weekend availability, possibly holidays.
Hyatt House Bellevue is part of LodgeWorks, a hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 950+ employees nationwide. Our multi-brand strategy includes Archer, Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization – the foundation upon which everything is built.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
A modern and upscale hotel located near downtown Bellevue, WA, Hyatt House allows you to live your best life while on the road. Enjoy convenient access to I-90, the Microsoft Campus, and close proximity to major corporations such as Boeing, T-Mobile, and Samsung.