Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have oversight of the front office staff and guest services. This position will be expected to assist with the front desk, bell stand, recreation process and general guests service needs. The ideal candidate should be motivated and flexible in their work ethic. Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
The budgeted range for this position starts at $48,000 - $58,000. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun