This is an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to get their foot in the door with IT and gain skills and knowledge in the tech field.
These positions can be worked at our Global Contact Centers in Omaha or Marion or remotely from the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Performs the installation, maintenance and administration of all desktop/laptop/thin client computers. Provides first tier end user support responding to requests via Microsoft Teams IM, voice, email and centralized ticketing system.
- Receive inbound work requests via email, telephone, walk-up or ticketing system. Responds to tickets in a professional and timely fashion, ensuring the maximum “up time” possible for both virtual and physical workstation systems.
- First line troubleshooting of technology problems (hardware and software) including those both located on premise and remote.
- Create/update/deploy computer images for streamlining the new computer build process.
- Ability to analyze and solve common and complex computer problems through reasoning. Ability to communicate technical information to all levels of end-users both orally and in written format.
- Display excellent customer service skills with every interaction.
- Perform desktop/laptop/thin client hardware maintenance, part replacements, etc.
- Update email distribution groups and AD security groups.
- Prepare desktops/laptops/tablets/thin clients for deployment to all business units including both on premise and remote work at home locations.
- Experience working in a technology-support role preferred.
- Very strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills preferred.
- 1+ years in Service Desk/Desktop Support beneficial
- Associated Degree in Technology related discipline or equivalency beneficial.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A+ Computer and Network + certifications beneficial.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.