The Technical Systems Supervisor will provide technical support of the facilities operation, have a strong focus on maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and assist on the acquisition of Facilities equipment, services and building systems. A very high percentage of field service time is expected.
The Technical Systems Supervisor should demonstrate technical knowledge in HVAC operation, building systems troubleshooting and maintenance, including computer automation systems, pipe fitting/plumbing, electrical, Refrigeration and Boiler Operation in order to successfully complete daily/weekly work assignments. The Technical Systems Supervisor's role must be available for call-in work and perform other duties as required.
This position will also have responsibilities at multiple buildings and sites, and will have the need to travel between those sites. Some overtime is to be expected. The TSS supervises technical projects and coordinates with other staff members regarding HVAC, electrical, plumbing, information technology systems and works with contractors to ensure that all construction standards are being met.
In addition, this position is the primary liaison between WCH Corporate Facilities and the vendor concerning installation, contract, and service issues.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under close coordination with and Supervision by the Technical System Manager:
- Coordinates with facilities' managers and vendors on preventive maintenance for all base building and critical system equipment which includes but not limited to: assembling all tools, supplies and instruments necessary to complete the job, performing work with a minimum amount disruption, conducting immediate cleanup of work area, completing the preventive task sheet, reporting any equipment problems, impending supply or material shortages to the facilities' operation manager.
- Monitors the operation and makes adjustments on refrigeration, heat exchanger, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems.
- Trains and provides technical support to Facilities Technicians as needed to maintain proper maintenance for all technical support equipment such as Boilers, UPS, Chillers, AC Units etc.
- Has working knowledge of multiple systems that includes but not limited to (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical) and the ability assesses issues and deficiencies.
- Diagnoses and repairs complex electronic control system malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Collaborates with facilities directors and managers of each property, ensures their needs are addressed, that their training requests are scheduled, and that any vendor services are changed, enlarged, and adapted to conform to ever-changing requirements of each property.
- Energy efficiency—monitors and supervises approved projects that would reduce energy usage or costs.
- Coordinates with vendors to execute service agreements and/or repairs to all support equipment at all properties.
- Facilitates, executes and supervises assigned projects (new construction, retro fits, etc...).
- Assists facilities operators with major repairs and maintenance of building and equipment. Ensures regularly scheduled technical maintenance tasks related to building systems are accomplished on time.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within 6 months from start date as a condition of continued employment
Associate’s Degree in Related field – required
- Or Two (2) years’ Supervisory experience – required
- Or One (1) year experience as a Dual-Rate Supervisor in a PCI Gaming Department – required
- Or Two (2) years’ experience in the hiring position’s Department – required
- Three (3) years of successful experience that demonstrates progressively increasing responsibilities in industrial maintenance of large, commercial plants and facilities. General experience could include electric motor repair, preventative maintenance, production line repair and maintenance, plumbing, refrigeration, HVAC maintenance, vibration analysis, balancing fans, sheaves, and other rotating machinery – required
- Three (3) years of experience in PLC diagramming and programming, electrical diagrams, control and logic diagrams, building mechanical operations and equipment, control circuits, industrial HVAC and operation, programming, troubleshooting, and systems integration to BMS (Building and Management Systems) – required
- Strong understanding of network protocol specifically used for multiple devices to communicate across building automation systems by system users and building system manufacturers (BACnet, LON, Modbus, LonWorks) – required
- Demonstrated or validated by successful experience or completed classes: must be familiar with BACNet, Modbus, and protocols and addressing schemes, familiar with controls signaling including 4-20mA and 0-101/ schemes.
- Familiar with computer equipment and programs
- Capable of operating work order system
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment and operate a motor vehicle
- Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults and roofs of buildings
- Familiar with instruments calibration for temperature, pressure, CO2, humidity and energy reading
- Experience managing subcontractors or a subcontractor based business preferred
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a valid and current State Driver’s License and an insurable driving record for purposes of driving company vehicles as required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.