Posted July 21, 2021Kalahari Resort & Conventions - Pocono Mountains
This is an entry-level position that involves all activities concerning the safety of guests/customers in all pools, hot tubs, slides, attractions, and interactive features, in the indoor and outdoor water park areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Ensure safety of all guests in the indoor and outdoor areas.
2) Assure that our guests have a pleasant and safe stay in the water park by keeping the water park in good mechanical operating order and reporting maintenance issues to water park manager.
3) Assisting guests with attractions and questions.
4) Maintain excellent employee relations with all members of the water park staff.
5) Provide customer service that exceeds guest's expectations.
6) Daily startup and closure procedures of water park attractions, indoor and outdoor, including trash removal, towel collection, equipment, tubes, and lost and found.
7) Assure water park is in a clean and in working order.
8) Implement and communicate plans and changes made by resort management.
9) Assist in EAP as directed by the water park manager.
10) Manage guest complaints and problems.
11) Participate in regular meetings of all water park personnel.
12) Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by water park manager with a minimum of 4 hours per month.
13) Provide fellow staff members with breaks as needed.
14) Assist staff with after hour water park parties.
15) Report all incidents and accidents to a water park manager on duty.
16) Other duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must have knowledge of the Water park and the rest of the Resort. Must attend and pass the Slide Attendant Course. Slide Attendant must know all whistle and hand signals, as well as how to stop an attraction, and notify the Lifeguard Supervisors that the attraction is down, or that a guest/guests need assistance.
Begin a new career, a #BeyondExpectations #KalahariCareer!
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is the leader and employer-of-choice in the waterpark resort industry. Current locations include Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin (2000), Sandusky, Ohio (2005), Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania (2015) Round Rock, Texas (2020). With America’s largest waterparks, some of the most dynamic & busiest convention center spaces in the country, signature restaurants and well-appointed rooms, we’re the leader in play, stay, meet and eat.
We promise to deliver products and services beyond expectations.