Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Uniform Control Manager to manage uniform operations and execute programs and standards. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Analyze data and reports generated by the property and Company to ensure proper execution of services, distribution of departmental reports, and accuracy.
- Assists in linen inventory and monitoring of par stocks if applicable.
- Coordinates quarterly departmental meeting and additional meetings when needed.
- Ensure that Purchase Requisitions are created for uniforms, charging the appropriate departments, through the purchasing system to maintain appropriate inventory at par levels.
- Ensure department equipment is properly used and maintained.
- Identify and report defects throughout the Hotel; notify supervisors immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Maintain confidentiality of department affairs.
- Maintain open communication with all property management regarding employee uniform issues.
Manage Human Resources responsibilities which include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
Manage Laundry Facility (if applicable).
- Manages and monitors uniform and laundry operations to produce both short term and long-term profitability.
- Mentor and develop staff in regard to leadership, consistency, training, and overall departmental standards and policies.
- Monitor departmental expenditures and prepare justification as requested.
Operate smooth, efficient, cost effective operation; including labor management, supervision of all aspects of services and inventory control.
- Oversee the efficient operation of the Uniform Department.
- Practice teamwork and create a positive work environment.
- Responsible for properly executing all requests made by Management Team.
- Responsible for quality hiring, training and succession planning process that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Supervise employees to ensure they are alert to all their duties and adhere to Company policies and procedures regarding health and safety in the workplace.
Conduct performance evaluations in accordance with property and company guidelines and maintain employee files.
- Support and follow company policies, legal requirements, and guidelines of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (if applicable).
Partner with Corporate Uniform Team on all aspects of operations, including providing operational feedback on suppliers and quality of product.
- Work closely with Supervisory staff to develop overall skills and growth.
- Working knowledge of applicable uniform software.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.