Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the primary responsibility of the Assistant Executive Housekeeper to manage all operations for assigned areas within Housekeeping, and to perform all assigned functions/duties in accordance with established guidelines/ procedures.
- Manages assigned operational functions consistent with the strategic plan/vision for the department, the division, and the property.
- Manages the delivery and measurement of guest service standards within Housekeeping, consistent with the company’s established guidelines/standards.
- Participates in the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure competitive position in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality/gaming environment.
- Manages Human Resources responsibilities for Housekeeping to include:
- creating a work environment that creates teamwork
- performance feedback
- mutual respect and employee satisfaction
- quality hiring that encompass the company’s diversity commitment
- disciplinary action
- succession planning processes
- adherence to the company’s status quo third party representation philosophy
- compliance with company policies, legal requirements, and collective bargaining agreements
- Works closely in mentoring/coaching Housekeeping Floor Managers in additional tasks/responsibilities to optimize advancement opportunities available for subordinate staff.
- Assumes full responsibilities of the Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence.
Promotes and develops team-oriented philosophy, stressing the importance of providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service.
Ensures adherence to guest service standards within established departmental policies and procedures. Evaluates and offers corrections/modifications to systems/structures that create problems or impede commitment to excellence in service.
- Manages accountability processes for division; ensures compliance with budgetary guidelines, company policies, established departmental guidelines/standards, and legal requirements.
- Manages short and long-term departmental objectives. Monitors, documents, and notifies Executive Housekeeper of any problems that may impact/jeopardize the achievement of current and future departmental objectives.
- Continuously evaluates staffing levels in accordance with business demands, providing recommendations for adjustments whenever possible.
- Responds to guest service interactions in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive guest/problem resolution.
- Inspects prescribed number of rooms on a daily basis to ensure Housekeeping Floor Managers and Guest Room Attendants are conforming to sanitation requirements and established standards.
- Works closely in training Housekeeping Floor Managers to ensure room inspections are in accordance with quality assurance standards.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with all departments.
- Works closely with the Scheduling Attendants to ensure all bidding processes for positions within assigned area(s) of responsibility are handled in accordance to policies, procedures, and established timelines.
Represents management at unemployment hearings, union grievances, arbitrations, and various meetings, when necessary.
- Performs other management duties as assigned/required.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a major hotel/resort complex, preferred.
Minimum one-year supervisory experience in a Union (bargaining unit) property, desirable.
- Fluency in English required; fluency in secondary (Spanish) language, preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US