Posted October 8, 2021DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Bedford Glen
We are looking for guest service superstars to join our team! In return, we offer medical/dental/vision and long term/short term disability, company paid life insurance, matching 401k, Hilton discounts, and a great team of co-workers!
1. Assist with interviewing, hiring and training; recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Implement and schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programs in compliance with corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations.
3. Prioritize service requests; schedule and monitor the service performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
4. Test and examine the life safety systems to ensure they are 100% operational at all times.
5. Monitor utility consumption to determine the effectiveness of current systems.
6. Review purchase requests and monitor expenses budget to ensure goals are met/exceeded.
7. Assist in the administration of the department by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentation to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Centrally located next to a range of businesses and nearby historic towns, this Bedford Glen hotel is set on 24 acres of wooded grounds, just 18 miles from Boston. Benefit from complimentary transportation within a five-mile radius and enjoy convenient proximity to three major highways.
Enjoy a comfortable and professional setting to catch up on work with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel and a 24-hour business center. Situated close to a number of businesses and corporate parks, this Boston hotel presents over 13,000 sq. ft. of meeting space across 12 versatile rooms. Host a meeting in the fully equipped boardroom, or celebrate your next special event on the garden terrace or Grand Ballroom for up to 500 guests and let us help you with the planning.
Unwind in a spacious guest room and admire courtyard views, or upgrade to a suite and enjoy the extra space of a separate living area. Indulge with fresh, innovative cuisine in the cordial environment of SORA and feast on New England favorites while taking in spectacular garden views.