Posted November 8, 2021Pacific Palms Resort
Located on a glorious hilltop and set against the majestic San Gabriel Mountains, Pacific Palms Resort is Los Angeles' only full-service, destination hotel and certified conference center appealing to both leisure and business travelers. The 650 acre property features 292 beautifully appointed, over
· Must want to meet/exceed-established sales goals for CP and & Transient Markets
· Maintain a complete and comprehensive understanding of prospecting
· Maximize relationships with local clients to increase market share for the Corporate Preferred Market to establish Pacific Palms as the number one choice for the business traveler
· Host events to retain loyalty among CP clients
· Work closely with reservation/front office to maintain client satisfaction
· Identification and cross-selling of meetings and the entire hotel
· Daily activities include cold calls, telemarketing, site visits, outside calls, attendance at trade shows representing the property, networking and prospecting for client
· Active participation in local chamber and rotary events, etc
· Weekly participation in revenue meetings
¨ Should have applicable hotel/conference/resort protocol and procedure knowledge.
¨ Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
¨ Must possess the ability to professionally represent the property
¨ Any and all reasonable requests of managementPerformance Standard
· Excellent customer service practices
· Adherence to departmental and property standards and procedures
· Teamwork: Works efficiently and effectively as member of a team; communicates and cooperates with property staffEducation Preferred
High School Diploma, College Degree or equivalent industry experienceKnowledge Required
¨ Micro Soft office, phone skills
· Requires multiple years in a hotel sales management position, with experience in the Corporate Business Travel market a plus.
· Should have applicable hotel/conference/resort protocol and procedure knowledge
1. Flexibility under pressure
3. Good communication skills
4. Good decision-maker
5. Stable and calm demeanor, especially under stressful conditions
1. Strict adherence to set arrival times is required due to customer access & reliance.
2. Position may include overtime
3. Flexible scheduling necessary based on business demand
4. Weekends, holidays and evening hours may be necessary due to business demand.
Some air & car travel required, trips may exceed 1 per weekJob Requirements
· - Excellent time management skills. - Strong organizational skills. - Excellent knowledge of computers. - Strong customer service orientation and skills. - Excellent listening skills. - Exceptional detail in follow-up. - Solid scheduling experience. - Resolve problems. - Assume responsibility/accountability. - Creative problem solving skills. - Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action. - Think creatively. - Consistently call on new customers and develop new business. - Involved with local community to develop business.
· Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must possess the ability to professionally represent the property
· Computer proficiency required
¨ Type 30 wpm (non-tested)
compensation: Based on experience
Pacific Palms Resort is the only full-service luxury golf and conference resort of its kind in Los Angeles County. Our glorious hilltop location set against the majestic San Gabriel Valley Mountains and many guest activities and on-site entertainment makes Pacific Palms Resort unique even in the Los Angeles resort and spa hotel circle.
At 650 acres, Pacific Palms Resort is one of the largest hotels within Southern California. Here you can find fabulous fireside dining overlooking Celebration Lake, a new spa and fitness center, and our famous 4-star, 36-hole Industry Hills Golf Club. Our resort is also no stranger to exceeding event planners’ expectations with conferences, meetings, and weddings.
We also take pride in our 292 rooms and public areas. All rooms are beautifully appointed with fine furnishings and include stunning views from the balconies. Also enjoy complimentary self-parking and Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas.