Posted October 12, 2021Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Vice President, Analytics & Insights and Vice President, Strategic Marketing, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative and professional executive support. This position enhances the executive effectiveness utilizing excellent communication and time management skills, through the execution of a variety of moderately complex administrative/coordination duties requiring sensitivity, initiative and independent judgment. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison between the enterprise?s entities/projects, leadership, departments, clients and community leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Processes contracts and proposals as appropriate, including entry in the contract review system for review and follow-up.
2. Supports the annual budget process by planning and tracking expenses accordingly. Reconciles executives? company credit card statements for timely approval and payment. Processes payroll, payments to vendors, manages budgets and resolves any issues that arise on behalf of the department.
3. Manages the daily calendars for the Vice President of Analytics & Insights and Vice President of Strategic Marketing, scheduling meetings, appointments and coordinating participation by other members of their respective teams.
4. Organizes programs, coordinates participation in events and/or conferences, and arranges for facilities and catering, and issues information and invitations, as appropriate. Organizes recruiting efforts in support of the Analytics & Insights and Strategic Marketing teams.
5. Conducts and analyzes print and research and prepares related materials and reports for executive review. Assists with competitive research. Ensures that executive-review/signature request materials are properly submitted, reviewing for completion and accuracy prior to providing to executives.
6. Organizes and maintains department files and other confidential records and databases through document retention systems. Organizes office logistics and ensures team members have proper tools and equipment i.e. computers, monitors, etc.
7. Prepares packages for meetings by developing agendas, collating materials, and uploading documents for in-person or electronic presentations. Arranges and assists in planned meetings; prepares summaries of meetings and conferences, as appropriate.
8. Coordinates travel arrangements accommodations and arrangements per internal protocols.
9. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, is now named Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel. Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.
Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort will debut in December 2021 with the addition of a 17-floor hotel tower featuring 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!