Posted October 11, 2021Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
The Sheraton Denver Tech Center is seeking an energetic, outgoing and experienced individual to fill the position of Senior Sales Manager.
In this role, the Senior Sales Manager manages accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and solicits past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Move throughout property to conduct site inspections. Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
3. Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
4. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
5. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
6. Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
7. Represent hotel at trade shows. Set up exhibits involving bending, stooping, lifting and reaching overhead.
8. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
5 years of experience in Hotel Sales
Extensive full-service experience in SMERF, Business Transient, Catering and Banquet Sales
Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Prospecting, Sales and closing skills
Customer service oriented
Salary Range: $75,000 to $85,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Elevate your stay in Colorado at our Greenwood Village hotel
Upscale comfort and convenience await at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel. Our hotel boasts a prime location near downtown Denver and downtown Englewood, with the Rocky Mountains as a scenic backdrop. Enjoy easy access to popular destinations, including The Denver Tech Center, The Links Golf Course, Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre and the Park Meadows Mall. Our modern rooms offer a welcome respite after a full day and feature luxury bedding, spacious workstations and flat-screen TVs. During downtime, head to our 24-hour fitness center to stay on top of your workout routine while traveling. Take a rejuvenating swim in our seasonal outdoor pool and relax on our gorgeous outdoor patio with a fire pit and comfortable seating. If you'll be hosting a business or social function during your visit, reserve one of our flexible event venues with modern technology and friendly staff to help ensure your event is a success. Enjoy a rewarding stay and outstanding service when you choose Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel.