Employee Rates for Hotels All Over the World!
Posted May 28, 2022The DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Rocky Point Waterfront
Come & Join Our Team at our Renovated Waterfront Hotel, looking for a Rooms Preventive Maintenance!
$14.00 - $16.00
Engineer – Rooms Preventive Maintenance
Perform preventive maintenance and necessary repairs of all hotel equipment, including plumbing, pool, minor drywall repairs, basic trouble shooting sills, and guest rooms.
Sign on Bonus $250.00 within 30 days!
· Monitor and maintain all engineering functions when full engineering staff is not available (i.e. weekends and evenings).
· Make rounds of the hotel property to ensure everything is in working order.
· Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas.
· Complete maintenance requests, take equipment and meter readings, and maintain log to notify the next shift.
· Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
· Handle elevator breakdowns.
· Report any unsafe conditions to the Director of Engineering.
. Any additional work related requests from the supervisor.
At least 2 years of prior Hotel or building maintenance experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent
Able to communicate in English verbally and written
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
We offer a benefits package including Medical, dental and vision after 60 days of being hired. In addition to vacation, sick days, etc.
3050 N. Rocky Point Dr. West
Tampa, FL 33607
203 Room Hotel
The DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Rocky Point Waterfront is ideally located in Rocky Point with views of the bay. Close to beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment, now renovated with 291 rooms this Tampa Bay hotel offers a waterfront location near the Tampa Westshore area. Appreciate complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. Use the complimentary shuttle to get to the Tampa International Airport. Visit nearby sports venues such as the Amalie Arena, Tropicana Field and Raymond James Stadium.