Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
• Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as needed
• Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
• Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the supervisor
• Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
• Follows Standard operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
• Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Best New and Only Full-Service Hotel in Owings Mills, MD
The first full-service hotel in Owings Mills, Maryland, this brand new 229 room Marriott Hotel features almost 15,000 square feet of flexible event space including a 6,700 square foot ballroom with the ability to entertain up to 1,200 people, a 4,400 square foot outdoor terrace and 3,650 square feet of pre-function space. 7 additional large meeting spaces and multiple board rooms are ideal for corporate and social events. Thoughtfully appointed with amenities, guests can enjoy access to the upscale fitness center, elegant lobby bar and lounge, and on-site dining including a Starbucks coffee shop and a full-service upscale American restaurant. Centrally located in Metro Centre at Owings Mills shopping, dining and events are steps away from the hotel. Plan to enjoy the rolling hills of nearby equestrian country, take in a game at more than 13 local golf clubs, or enjoy outdoor activities at area nature centers, parks and reservoirs. The hotel is also walking distance to Owings Mills Metro Station.