Posted September 7, 2021Fairmont Washington DC, Georgetown
Earn between $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 with a worldwide leader! We are looking for a Chef De Cuisine for our restaurant located at the Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown hotel!
Do you take pride in creating scrumptious dishes of art from fresh, locally sourced ingredients? We are looking for a Chef de Cuisine for Juniper Restaurant located in the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown hotel.
As our Chef de Cuisine you will:
· create and execute an authentically local farm-to-table seasonal menu
· ensure the consistency in the preparation and presentation of all food items according to our high standards
· share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues, developing them into their next passion. We take pride in promoting from within and watching our team succeed.
· actively listen, communicate and share ideas, opinions and suggestions to continuously improve the guest and employee experience
· oversee the inventory, quality, purchasing, and overall operations of the restaurant
· commit to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that provides equal opportunities to all
What will help you qualify for this positon:
· ensure you have a valid Serve Safe and Hygiene License
· previous experience leading a culinary team, creating menus and creating memories
· high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate; certification of culinary training or apprenticeship preferred
Standing for long periods of time, lifting between 5-50 lbs, twisting, turning, sitting
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
This range is provided by Fairmont Washington, D.C.. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$65,000/yr - $75,000/yr
compensation: $65,000 - $75,000.00 per yr.
Located in Washington’s fashionable West End and adjacent to historic Georgetown, the newly renovated Fairmont Washington, D.C. welcomes guests in capital style. With a sunlit urban courtyard that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont is the perfect hotel for business or leisure travel. Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is known for its engaging service and stylish surroundings. A relaxing visit to our hotel's fitness center, indoor pool and serene courtyard also provide guests with an array of rejuvenating experiences. The finest meeting space, accommodations, and personal service will draw you back to our four-diamond, luxury Washington, D.C. hotel's accommodations time and again.
Welcome to a city that’s perpetually changing, yet timeless in its grandeur and elegance. And nowhere in the nation’s capital reflects this duality quite like Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. While you’re visiting, we invite you to experience our outstanding hospitality—and to enjoy our recent renovation, which has added a dazzling new ballroom and revitalized our lobby, bar and courtyard to embody the beauty of the region, from blossoming cherry trees to the striking grid pattern upon which D.C. is built.
At the heart of our transformation is our new 2,990-square-foot (280-square-meter) Kennedy Ballroom, destined to become one of D.C.’s most sought-after venues for weddings, conferences and everything in between. Adjacent to our Grand Ballroom and bedecked in the latest audiovisual technology and elegant decor, the Kennedy Ballroom will turn any gathering of up to 300 guests into a night they’ll never forget. With over 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) of meeting and event space, we have the perfect setting for any function. For cocktail receptions and more casual events, our completely remodeled lobby and courtyard are perfect for mingling, networking or just unwinding after a successful event.