Posted October 8, 2021Lake Mary Courtyard
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORITUNITY TO BECOME PART OF THE EXCITING HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY!!!!
The Courtyard by Marriott Lake Mary is looking for an exceptional Assistant General Manager who will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing daily hotel operations in the continued effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Is this Candidate You???
· You will assist in leading, directing and managing all hotel operations including, but not limited to, hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and brand standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, responding to guests’ inquiries and resolving concerns, and meeting participation and facilitation.
· You will serve as multi-department head for Operations, Front Office and Property Operation.
· You will assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, assessing and evaluating, coaching and counseling and recognizing and rewarding department heads.
· You will oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and, service and financial measurement.
· You will assist in identifying operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps implementing measures to correct those deficiencies.
· You will maintain / increase standards of quality guest service and satisfaction.
· You will achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the hotel.
· You will assist in development of short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel that relates to the overall objectives.
· You will ensure all associates scrupulously follow established safety standards.
· You will manage the reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by associates.
· You will ensure all associates adhere to dress code standards.
· You will maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, the security of financial assets, and guest security.
· You will respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner, demonstrating poise and good judgment.
· You have 2-3 years of full-service hotel leadership experience as an AGM or Hotel Manager or equivalent
· You possess excellent communication skills, public speaking, written and oral, with the ability to customize the message to the audience (guest, team member, owner, and other stakeholders)
· Marriott Brand experience
· Local Market expertise
Job Type: Full-time
A top destination near downtown Orlando, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Mary is a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner. We are located at I-4, between Daytona and Orlando- 7 miles from Orlando Sanford International Airport, and only minutes from SeaWorld, Universal, Walt Disney World, Seminole Soccer Complex and Daytona Beach. Local area businesses include: AAA Headquarters, Remington College, Convergys, Symantec, Chase, and Seminole State College. Our Lake Mary hotel features stylish, modern decor, as well as free Wi-Fi, 36' flat screen TVs, mini refrigerators, and microwaves. Our Bistro offers delightful breakfasts and dinners with beverages from Starbucks, and an evening full bar. Eat.Drink.Connect.
After a long day, guests can relieve their stress in our state of the art fitness facility, and unwind in our refreshing pool, or bubbling hot tub; then sink into a plush bed with cotton-rich linens and fluffy pillows. At the Courtyard Lake Mary, guests achieve the ultimate experience between business and pleasure.