Samuels on Mill is one of the hottest new venues in Perth. Based at Parmelia Hilton Perth, the restaurant has undergone a major refurbishment as part of the hotel's 45M rennovation project. We strive to deliver exceptional Guest experiences, every guest, every time by tailoring our approach to the individual guest and ensuring that our team brings the Hilton Values to life in their interactions with guests and other team members. We take personal ownership of our learning and development, making the most of the opportunities to build our careers within the company. We strive to be part of a healthy, safe and productive working environment.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage or Bar Attendant, you will be responsible for upholding the highest quality standards for the food and beverage and bar operations. You will work with your fellow Team Members to deliver a high quality service experience that exceeds customer expectations through the following:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in the local language
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
“An investment in your wellbeing to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for what matters most”