Thank you for applying to one of the most premier places to work in the Northeast Florida! People are our greatest asset and we are currently seeking people like you who have a desire to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Identify potential accident hazards.
• Be alert or prevent accidents (risk management).
• Enforce all ocean/pool rules in a consistent manner.
• Handle discipline situations with courtesy and fairness.
• Respond quickly, intelligently, decisively and in accordance with established emergency and accident management procedures.
• Administer first aid and CPR as required.
• Communicate with other lifeguards and supervisors.
• Facilitate public relations with a positive and professional attitude, courtesy and tact.
• Carry out additional duties as assigned by supervisors.
• Attend all training as required.
• Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding certification
• Certified in first aid, CPR and AED
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Experience in public facility management
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
• Ability to lead and motivate staff
• Available to work weekends/holidays
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Offering 262 luxurious rooms and suites, premier golf and tennis programs and an indulgent spa, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has been the seaside destination of choice for four generations of guests. A Florida landmark since opening in 1928, the charming 300-acre resort is located in the picturesque seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville.
The Inn is celebrated as one of the great Florida resorts — a refuge for recreation, relaxation, romance and reflection; a family vacation favorite; and, a premier year-round option for weddings, social events, business meetings, corporate retreats and incentive outings.
Just the mere mention of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club conjures up images of quiet opulence, stateliness and history. A Florida landmark since its celebrated opening in 1928, this 300 acre oceanfront club is a perfect refuge where world-class recreation, classic cuisine and organized activities abound. It’s here that four generations of members have delighted in the Ponte Vedra experience where social grace and casual elegance are more a way of life than a slogan.