Hotel Talent NYC is seeking experienced Housekeeping Supervisors who will assist in leading the Housekeeping staff in the highest levels of cleanliness, Guest Satisfaction, and service standards.
- Establishes a presence with team members on the property and actively solicits team member feedback.
- Ensures team members are treated fairly and equitably.
- Demonstrates and communicates drivers of guest satisfaction; ensures core elements of the service strategy to produce the desired results.
- He or She is highly visible and interfaces with customers regularly to obtain feedback on product quality, service levels, and overall satisfaction.
- Observes service behaviors of team members and provides feedback to individuals and/or supervisors. Continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Manages costs within the Department's budgeted parameters.
- Monitors guest survey results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Reviews findings with the hotel team and ensures appropriate action is taken.
- Inspecting Rooms and assisting room attendants with assignments.
- Complete inventories.
- Ensures Department meets franchise standards.
- Ensures the property is a safe and secure facility for guests and team members.
- Communicates and ensures execution of hotel emergency procedures
- Maintains departmental key control.
- Maintains a deep cleaning program.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as required.
- Conducts monthly department meetings.
- Attends weekly staff meetings.
- Complete projects as determined by the Department Managers and General Manager.
- Familiar with and able to direct all fire, life, and safety procedures and train staff in the appropriate fire, life, and safety procedures.
- Opening Hotel Experience preferred.
- One year of Housekeeping Experience.
- Proven success in guest service results.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, and property management system.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Drive for Results demonstrated through successful performance in prior leadership positions.
- Time Management skills to meet commitments across multiple departments and roles.
- Customer Focus to consistently deliver optimal employee and Customer Satisfaction.