The Construction Project Manager provides oversight for WCH construction projects at all properties. This oversight is including but not limited to; Scope of Work Creation, Design Coordination Assistance, Procurement Assistance, Administration, Payment/ Work In Place Certification, Site and Project Inspections, Progress Updates, Scheduling, Warranty and Substantial Completion Assistance. The position also requires cooperation with other municipal, tribal and local departments as may be required for the successful completion of the project.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Selected Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with the Requestor of the work or procuring entity, resulting in a thorough scope of work and Project Requirements Analysis and insures bid docs are accurate to cover scope of work desired
- Performs material takeoffs, project estimation and shops/ submittals review
- Assists with project design as needed from inception through project closeout.
- Assists in the completion of material and work discipline specifications, construction documents, diagrams, bills of materials, shop drawings, suitable for written competitive bidding
- Prepares and modifies existing drawings in PDF, Bluebeam and or AutoCad to provide diagrams/ sketches for workflows, task orders, shop drawings, illustrations, maps, and area and volume estimates
- Provides take-offs from available as-built and other information available in efforts to assist others in the department with estimating material quantities for procurement and overall job cost
- Insures projects comply with applicable National, State, Tribal and Local Building Code laws
- Provides detailed job progress reports and expenditure recaps for overall assigned projects
- Creates and maintains department electronic documents for accurate project cost tracking and budgeting
- Assists with PO issuance and Project CER development and maintenance
- Inspects work of contractors and or vendors, evaluates work performed and in place against submitted pay applications, certifies payment applications for processing
- Assist with enforcement and management of AIA Contract Documents and change order procedures once official change order has been approved, assists in substantial completion and final inspections
- Facilitates project punch lists and documentation of deficiencies. Insures all deficient work is corrected.
- Other duties as assigned by the department director.
- High School diploma or GED - required
Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field and two (2) years Supervisory experience - required
OR Combination of Applicable Education with emphasis in a relatable discipline such as; Building Sciences, Construction Management, Commercial Facilities Management, Building Inspection, Drafting and Engineering in conjunction with Four (4) years’ experience in a Construction Project Management position - required
OR Five (5) years’ experience in a Supervisory position regarding facilities maintenance management or commercial building maintenance with Wind Creek Hospitality - required
- Ten (10) years commercial building construction experience, with at least eight (8) combined years in these responsibilities: estimation and bids, requirements analysis, foreman or superintendent - required
- Five (5) years’ experience with drawing, modeling, project scheduling and estimation tools - required
- Advanced, expert-level proficiency with computer tools, including MS Office (particularly Word, Excel, and Projects), Bluebeam PDF, AutoCad - required
- Must possess clear ability to interact with clients and conduct project meetings at a professional level
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a valid and current State Driver’s License and an insurable driving record for purposes of driving company vehicles as required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.