Posted November 12, 2021Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Downtown
A key person in our goal to deliver service in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner. The FOM manages coordinates, monitors all aspects for the Front Office and the Front Desk and Night Audit staff. The position serves as the Leader for the Front Office, which is the guest's first impression and most frequent contact and is instrumental in driving revenue and customer satisfaction. As the front line for all hotel operations, the Front Office must be thoroughly trained and able to efficiently perform in a busy downtown environment and under any possible emergencies while always keeping the guests welfare and comfort in mind.
Essential Job Duties include:
* Oversee the day to day operations of the front desk and keeping a close working relationship with the housekeeping, maintenance departments as well as the Lobby Bar.* Ensure compliance with all Brand Standards of Operations including Guest Satisfacvtion programs
* Oversee and participate in Guest check in and check out
* Carry out activities required for smooth functioning of the Front Office, such as night audit review, group billing. cross departmental communication, supply inventories and the overseeing of the Lobby Bar.
* Maintain correct proedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions.
* Assist revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel's room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
* Monitor and maintain procedures for safety and security of guests, associates and hotel property. Ensure that all staff are trained and well prepared for emergency situations
* Motivate and celebrate associate success
* Provide a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
* Fulfill Manager on Duty shifts as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
At the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown, visiting Nashville has never been more convenient. Our hotel is near downtown Nashville, the famous entertainment district on Broadway, the Country Music Hall of Fame, 15 minutes from Nashville International Airport (BNA) and more. Guests are mere minutes from Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities. Experience the luxury of our prime location being just walking distance from Nashville's famous shops, museums, restaurants and legendary country music historical sites.
Offering newly updated spacious guest rooms featuring options like a wrap-around balcony suites, soaking tubs and double king beds. Take advantage of our free WiFi in all guestrooms and lobby, business center and fitness center during your stay. If you're traveling with the family, reserve a two-room suite with sofa bed for some extra space.
Host an event for up to 100 people in our 2,500 sq. ft. event space. Take advantage of the expertise offered by our professional staff or get the whole family together for a celebration.
Start the day with a delicious free, hot & cold breakfast buffet or grab an On-the Run bag if you're in a rush. Need suggestions for dinner? Whether it's a plate of fried chicken and biscuits from Loveless Café or a juicy steak at The Palm that you're craving, our friendly team will be happy to make a recommendation.