Health Plans, Teladoc, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Profit Sharing Plan
Posted October 14, 2021Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks
General Manager for the Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks
Manages hotel to ensure efficient and profitable operation by performing the following duties personally or through
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ensures compliance with company/franchise standards for personnel administration and performance, service to
patrons, and room rates
• Delegates authority and assigns responsibility to all employees; supervises work activities of all employees
• Ensures staff received proper training for each position, including safety training and standard operating
• Allocates funds, authorizes expenditures and assists Area Director in budget planning
• Monitors cost controls on a regular basis
• Performs duties of a Sales and Marketing manager including making marketing calls; attending community
business functions; working with travel agents and direct bill accounts; and coordinating sales promotions
• Inspects guests’ rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance
• Answers patrons’ complaints and resolves problems to maintain Guest Satisfaction
• Handles and resolves employee issues
• Conducts annual wage scale surveys and ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines
• Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures
• Ensures bank deposits are made daily, including weekends and holidays
• Ensures employee paperwork, work schedules and payroll are completed and submitted in a timely manner
• Audits daily reports and processes monthly paperwork
• Orders supplies and equipment as needed and in accordance to company procedures
• Available 24/7 with reliable transportation
• All other duties as assigned.
Welcome to the new Hampton Inn & Suites Reno/Sparks hotel, ideally situated just minutes from downtown Reno and adjacent to Sparks Outlets, IMAX theater and Wild Island Family Adventure Park. Our convenient location overlooking Sparks Marina, gives you access to a walking/jogging path, picnic areas, volleyball courts, boating and beaches.
Take in beautiful views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains from our Sparks hotel. Sleep well on your clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Catch up on your favorite shows on the HDTV or check emails at the work desk with the free WiFi. Upgrade to a Lakeview suite for more space, mini-fridge, microwave, and beautiful lake views from your private balcony.
Start your day off right with a free hot breakfast. In a hurry? Grab a Hampton’s On the Run™ Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday. For lunch and dinner, explore the Sparks area restaurants within walking distance from our hotel.
Take advantage of the 24-hour business center or gather with colleagues in our meeting space outfitted with 80-inch TV, mounted projection screen and ample natural lighting. Relax after a long day with a dip in our indoor pool or burn some calories in our modern fitness center.