Posted November 19, 2021Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under supervision from the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Supervisor, the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) responds to emergency and non-emergency calls in and around the San Manuel Casino and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols, and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responds to all calls for emergency/non-emergency care at San Manuel Casino and provides courteous and expeditious customer service to the general public, San Manuel employees and Tribal Citizens.
2. Administers emergency medical care to treat patients; performs Basic Life Support (BLS); assists paramedics with Advance Life Support (ALS) protocols.
3. Assesses nature and extent of injury or illness based on: statements of person involved, examination of patient, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
4. Works 12-Hour shifts and overtime; may be recalled or held on duty according to the response needs of the Department.
5. Inventory, maintain and restock Casino medical supplies and automatic external defibrillators (AEDs).
6. Completes Employee Injury and Illness Statement Forms, Electronic Patient Care Reports and Voluntary Statement Forms as needed.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Demonstrates pride in the entire facility by maintaining a clean, safe work environment for guests and co-workers. Consistently demonstrates personal ownership for cleanliness and maintaining exceptional housekeeping standards within the department, facility and all Tribal owned properties. Consistently demonstrates concern for personal safety and the safety of guests, vendors and other team members by immediately addressing or reporting all unsafe acts and/or conditions.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
San Manuel Casino located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, is now named Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel. Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.
Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort will debut in December 2021 with the addition of a 17-floor hotel tower featuring 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!