Posted December 19, 2021Hotel Del Coronado
Assists the Restaurant Manager with the management, direction and organization of restaurant operations to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
What will I be doing?
• Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, department meetings, staff meetings,
etc. This position may participate in the hotel's manager on duty program, which may require
occasional weekend stayovers and full responsibility for the hotel.
• Participate in community public relations for the restaurant and the hotel.
• Utilize traditional software programs such as Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and/or
• Properly execute end of night revenue closeouts including all reports.
• Requisition supplies to have an adequate supply on hand for the following shifts.
• On occasion, participate in inventory procedures.
• Open and close shifts in accordance with instructions.
• Handle associate relations on each shift worked, finding solutions for call offs, tardiness and last minute daily problems.
• Ensure all employees are following the correct break procedure.
• Communication through daily log book.
• In emergencies, perform in the capacity of any position supervised.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
With its iconic red turrets piercing the taut horizontal lines of an azure California skyline, the Hotel del Coronado radiates with a confidence of gracious Victorian splendor that is without equal.
Built in 1888, this classic beachfront respite near San Diego, California has long been heralded as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts. A pronouncement underscored by its designation as a National Historic Landmark in 1977.
A living So Cal legend for more than 130 years, The Del has a rich history as the host to celebrities, royalty and beach-loving families. Today, this legacy is carried on by our extraordinary Team Members.
We believe that hospitality isn’t just a job, it’s a journey of self-discovery. Our Team Members are phenomenal professionals who work together to deliver inDELible experiences for every guest. As a part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, Team Members at The Del have access to international travel perks, career advancement opportunities and industry-leading benefits.