Posted November 5, 2021The Westin Chicago Lombard
Do you have a passion for revenue management? Are you interested in being a part of a team that is focused, dedicated and wants to succeed? Then The Westin Chicago Lombard is for you! We are seeking a Director of Revenue Management to lead our revenue strategy. The ideal candidate will be creative in finding ways to maximize our room revenues and grow RevPar Index. If you are the chosen one, expect days of laughter and a team focused on delivering exceptional hospitality. We are the only 4 star full service hotel in DuPage County. We also boast 500 rooms and suites, along with over 40,000 sf of event space. This is a fantastic opportunity, at a completely renovated hotel. Don't miss out on your opportunity to join not only a great hotel, but also a great management company in Crescent Hotels and Resorts. If growth is your thing, then let this be the start of your next career move.
If you fit the qualifications so far, there are just a couple more. The ideal candidate will ideally have market experience, but it isn't required. Marriott experience is a plus, but not required. This position does require previous hotel revenue management experience.
To maximize revenue and yield penetration through proper management of room inventories and products, across all distribution channels for assigned hotel(s). Determine and implement strategies to achieve this through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel revenue systems and business intelligence tools.
Essential Job Function:
· Develop and recommend strategies to maximize revenue generation and exceed goals
- Including but limited to room product, segmentation mix and pricing
- Implement, quantify, and revise strategies
· Compile data, analyze trends, and develop accurate weekly / period forecasts by expected deadlines
- Communicate to all departments to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Meet with EC team members to validate forecast and develop plans to improve performance
· Manage reservations, inventory, property management, and revenue management systems
- Create and oversee transient rate plans
- Build and maintain group blocks
· Conduct weekly strategy meetings to ensure all implemented tactics are achieving desired effect
- Monitor pace and pickup
- Adjust pricing across segments, products, and channels
- Manage yielding of discount segments
· Provide analysis for weekly and monthly communication to owners on topics related to forecast, STR performance, and revenue strategies
· Assist in developing and inputting annual budget and marketing plans
- Contribute in meeting/exceeding the overall hotel goals
· Manage property content across all channels
- Coordinate with Digital Strategy team to best showcase room products and promotions
· Collaborate with Director of Sales in the validation of optimal business mix between Group, Transient, and Contract
- Provide stay pattern, displacement analysis, and pricing recommendations for group and negotiated rates
- Work with Sales team to establish and update Group MARs and ceilings
- Conduct weekly Group Pickup and Wash meetings
· Advise policies and set procedures for additional tasks that cross disciplines between Revenue Management, Sales, Digital Strategy, Operations, and Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
An empowering experience awaits you at The Westin Chicago Lombard, a dynamic destination for business travelers and vacationing families. Our hotel is located in the western suburbs of Chicago, providing a complimentary shuttle to the nearby Metra station, which takes you directly into the city. Stretch out in your intuitively appointed room or suite and enjoy amenities including the Westin Heavenly® Bed and White Tea by Westin™ bathroom products. Move well in the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, or rejuvenate with a swim in the indoor pool. Sample fresh fare at one of our on-site restaurants, which offer Italian cuisine, seafood or pick up a healthy on-the-go breakfast from Yorktown Market. We offer 39,000 square feet of venue space, including an expansive ballroom - the largest in Lombard. In your down time, walk across the street from our hotel to Yorktown Center, visit Morton Arboretum or venture into Chicago and explore. Whatever the reason for your Lombard visit, we look forward to making it special.