Posted November 17, 2021SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square
1. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
2. Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
3. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
4. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
5. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* $150 bonus after 30 days
** $150 bonus after 60 days
***$200 bonus after 90 days
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Our SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square is just minutes to Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, and RIDC Park. Guests will enjoy our all-suite accommodations, indoor garage parking, complimentary brand new breakfast options featuring hot and healthy selections and free Wi-Fi. We invite our guests to maintain their healthy lifestyle while on the road with complimentary unlimited access to adjacent LA Fitness. While staying at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Bakery Square shop at Anthropologie, guests can grab lunch at Social, Asiatique Thai Bistro or Jimmy John's and catch up with friends at Coffee Tree Roasters, all located in the Bakery Square complex. Among Pittsburgh hotels, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square hotel stands above the rest with both superior service and accommodations.