Posted November 20, 2021Holiday Inn Miami Beach-Oceanfront
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Receives and visually inspects guest check for any inaccuracies, then closes the check to the proper method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card, or house charge).
2. Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, tactfully negotiates accommodation.
3. Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer, and house bank management.
4. Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
5. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
6. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Welcome to the tropically inspired Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront hotel, where our 1950's Miami Modern (MiMo) exterior blends seamlessly with vibrant contemporary South Beach style to wrap you in modern comfort. Eleven miles east of Miami International Airport (MIA), our Miami Beach oceanfront hotel is located where I-195 meets A1A at the Atlantic Ocean.
Our oceanfront Miami Beach hotel offers you an unparalleled location, right off Collins Avenue and just two miles from South Beach; home of the best clubs, dining, and shopping. With the Miami Beach Boardwalk at your doorstep, take a moonlit stroll on the beach by night, play in the surf by day or simply relax by our large pool overlooking the beach and our lush, tropical garden with its hammock oasis. Be sure to grab a mojito and a delicious meal at our Paradise Café and Blue Parrot Bar.