Posted December 24, 2021DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina
A Laundry Attendant should tend laundering machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
1. Load articles into the washer and adds a specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agents.
2. Turn valve to fill the washer with water.
3. Start a machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
4. Lift clean, wet articles from the washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time
5. Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
6. Fold and place items in an appropriate storage bin.
7. Iron all table linens.
8. Lubricate machines, using grease gun and oil can.
9. Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
10. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Follow instructions.
2. Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
3. Move or lift heavy objects.
4. Familiarity with the material safety data sheet when using chemicals and safety rules when working around machinery.Perform additional laundry services, as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The newly renovated iconic DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina is a peaceful retreat steps away from the San Francisco Bay. Stunning views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge welcome our guests to the Berkeley Marina Bay. Close proximity to Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), Highway 80, University of California Berkeley, Emery Bay, and San Francisco make the destination perfect for business or pleasure. Discover an array of business and leisure amenities, including a fitness center, indoor Pool, running trails and Bay Grille Restaurant and Bar. Plan your perfect event in our one of a kind Bayview Ballroom. Enjoy our signature chocolate chip cookie - this welcoming gift is only a taste of the warm, personal service you will experience at DoubleTree by Hilton.
Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this Berkeley Marina hotel. All of our rooms feature either a balcony or patio, and some guest rooms boast breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay, the skyline or Berkeley Hills. Upgrade to a suite for extra living space and amenities such as fluffy bathrobes. Host a meeting or special event at this Berkeley, CA hotel and choose between the bayside lawn for festive outdoor parties, the elegant ballroom for a formal affair or the Executive Meeting Center for business meetings.