$1,000 Season Bonus!!
$17.00 - $19.00/HR
Surrounded by beautiful Colorado scenery and located only minutes away from Vail Mountain, the Highline Vail, a DoubleTree by Hilton, offers a unique and relaxing experience to our guests during their stay and an amazing environment for our associates to work in. We are currently looking for outgoing, energetic, and customer service oriented individuals to fill the position of Night Auditor.
We have an excellent benefits package to offer to our Full-Time Associates to include, health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with a match, Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Hotel Room Discounts, Ski Pass, Bus Pass, and much more!!!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
2. Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
3. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
4. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
5. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
At least 6 months of experience in a similar position at a hotel
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Situated close to the spectacular Vail Mountain, Highline Vail - a DoubleTree by Hilton is a stylish hotel with a 'Mountain Modern' design including three restaurants, ski/bike rental and five massage treatment rooms. We offer a convenient free shuttle to three locations with lift access in Vail Village, making it easy for guests to enjoy the magnificent outdoor activities that the area has to offer. Highline Vail - a DoubleTree by Hilton is also a short distance from other area renowned ski resorts including Beaver Creek and Arrowhead.
Each guestroom has been newly renovated with a mountain modern design and family travel in mind. Daybeds are featured in most guestrooms however; should you require even more space, choose a suite with a separate living area and kitchen.
Enjoy shareable plates and handcrafted cocktails from Pivot62.. Stop by Westside Café, serving casual, American classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tantalizing Mexican fare is on the menu at Casa Mexico.
Our Terrace Ballroom offers indoor/outdoor space opening to the pool deck accommodating up to 150 guests, ideal for social events and meetings alike. Business meetings can also be held in our Wildwood Conference Room and Executive Boardroom.
HVMG participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.