Posted December 29, 2021SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Meet and greet guests as they arrive and offer choice of seating in the dining area.
2. Assist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the dining area.
3. Maintain proper set-up of dining area.
4. Preparation of food according to Crescent/brand standards and ensuring proper temperatures of hot and cold items according to health code regulations.
5. Replenish food and service supplies and utensils in the dining area.
6. Clean and sanitize all equipment in the kitchen & dining areas.
7. Clean out all refrigerators and reach-ins daily; label, date and rotate all food items.
8. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen floors and vacuum dining area.
9. Ensure all food orders are put up and stored in proper places with proper dating.
10. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
11. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Food handler safety training card is required. Must have 1-2 years customer service experience. Previous hotel experience strongly preferred. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends. Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals. Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and guests.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
2989 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
299 Room All Suite
Las Vegas always shines brightly…and so does the SpringHill Suites Las Vegas. You’ve come to expect the unexpected in Vegas and this all-suite Hotel plays outside the boundaries too. Offering full service amenities such as restaurant, bar, Market, meeting/event space, catering and audio/visual services, business center, valet/laundry facility, rooftop fitness center and rooftop pool with stunning Strip views. Just 2 blocks from the famous Strip, this Hotel also offers unrivaled value with no resort fee; complimentary breakfast buffet, Wifi, fitness center admission and local/800 calls. And check out the restaurant and bar for special promotions and happy hour daily. Comfort is king with every suite offering king or double-queen, living, working, and pantry – refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. When business or fun calls, we’re just steps from the Las Vegas Convention Center or minutes to the airport, local attractions and all that the Las Vegas Strip has to offer.