ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive and offer choice of seating in the dining area.
- Assist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the dining area.
- Maintain proper set-up of dining area.
- Preparation of food according to Element Brand Standards, and ensuring proper temperatures of hot and cold items according to health code regulations.
- Replenish food and service supplies and utensils in the dining area.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment in the kitchen & dining areas.
- Clean out all refrigerators and reach-ins daily; label, date and rotate all food items.
- Sweep and mop floors in kitchen floors and vacuum dining area.
- Ensure all food orders received from vendors are properly stored with required dating.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)