Posted January 4, 2022The Westin Huntsville
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by company standards.
2. Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
3. Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
4. Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
5. Complete all shift side-work as outlined in the hotel’s operating policies and procedures.
6. Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
7. Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a continuous schedule. Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, The Westin Huntsville is the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel. We continue to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele, and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park, the second largest technology center in the United States, and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, our hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development.