Flexible schedule, Employee Referral Program, Complimentary parking, Hilton Honors discount program, Employee assistance program, Benefits, etc.
Posted September 24, 2022Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
Come join the best Hilton Garden Inn in town!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Asst Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
1. Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring,
HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
2. Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating
3. Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
4. Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
5. Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
6. Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
7. Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
8. Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
9. Learn emergency procedures.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand and use specifications.
2. Work to precise measurements.
3. Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms
4. Lift and move materials and products.
5. Climb and balance self.
6. Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1 year of previous maintenance experience required
Licenses/Certifications: Technical licenses such as: HVAC, Electricial, Plumbing etc are helpful.
Physical Requirements and working conditions: Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 50 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working conditions:
X Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Near moving or mechanical parts
X Lift/carry over 50 lbs.
X On high precarious places
X With fumes or airborne particles
X Near toxic or caustic chemicals
X Near risk of electrical shock
X Near loud noises
X In areas of strong vibration
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.
If you are interested in our position, please fill out our application using the below link:
Located just yards from Music Row in downtown Nashville with excellent service and great facilities, the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt hotel helps you make the best of your time in town. Situated in the vibrant Vanderbilt neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area’s best entertainment venues as well as the University of Vanderbilt, the Ryman Auditorium and Bridgestone Arena.
With complimentary WiFi, a business center and over 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, this Vanderbilt hotel is an ideal choice if you are visiting on work. A fitness center, indoor pool and the famous Garden Sleep System® help you feel relaxed, rejuvenated and ready for whatever the day ahead holds.