Posted January 13, 2022Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Strategy & Execution Project Manager, the Tribal Community Services Project Analyst is a seasoned professional who will play a critical support role in the achievement of predominantly tactical as well as strategic objectives. The Tribal Community Services Project Analyst helps support projects from start to finish by coordinating information, providing support and executing through tracking and reporting updates, and contributing to overall project strategy. The Tribal Community Services Project Analyst provides support for Tribal Community request intake, administration, communication, event coordination, logistics, and future functions that emphasize daily interaction with the Tribal Community. The Tribal Community Services Project Analyst also regularly contributes to insights and make recommendations regarding future needs by understanding priorities through strategic, tactical, current and future state lenses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, conducting internal meetings, preparing and maintaining project documentation, progress reports, and presentations with the primary aim of keeping projects on schedule.
2. Responsible for coordinating resources and the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
3. Provides metrics, reports, ad-hoc analysis and predictive analysis to produce highly analytic, actionable assessments, and recommendations. Performs process risk assessments against current and future state designs.
4. Establishes and grows relationships within and across departments and with external parties (e.g. customers, vendors, contractors) through collaboration, acknowledging others’ contributions and input and offering appropriate assistance
5. Maintains the framework of functional policies, procedures, and technical systems that ensure quality service to the Tribal Community.
6. Responsible for using survey tools to develop and distribute surveys, conduct survey research, perform evaluations, analyze responses, create dashboards and report out to applicable stakeholders, as needed.
7. Collaborates with department leaders to resolve escalated concerns and challenges, as well as make recommendations for continuous process improvements
8. Works with business users to determine the metrics, reports, and analyses needed to manage and act on. Provide strategic advice and analysis for investment decisions as it relates to Tribal Government Operations.
9. Provides tactical support for event coordination for Tribal Community Services event requests and provides additional support on Business Committee sponsored events.
10, Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!