The Massage Therapist performs professional body massage and treatments. Must possess a thorough knowledge of the body, have excellent massage techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train with the spa specific treatment protocols.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrives on time for scheduled shift, prompt with each appointment, and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- Receives guests for their services on time and in a courteous and polite manner
- Provides consistent professional massages and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices; Accurately performs massages and body treatments as booked by the guest
- Properly opens and closes each shift according to Standard Operating Procedures; Properly cares for equipment and uses appropriate amounts of product to assist with cost controls; Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Provides accurate and detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, treatment contraindications, facility features and hours of operation; Possesses complete knowledge and understands all services and products offered in order to actively promote services and promotions; Actively promotes home care programs, meeting retail sales goals
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s property, as well as special events on and near property, in order to advise guest of the same, whenever possible
- Responds to guest requests, complaints or inquiries professionally, courteously and promptly; Provides accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction; Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Develops ability to work without constant direct supervision and remains at assigned post for extended periods of time; Performs prep work, properly cleans and restocks room as required
- Regularly attends and participates in and support trainings and staff meetings for the Spa
- Assists in all areas of the spa operation, including locker room and fitness center as needed or requested
- Ensures confidentiality with respect to guest information
- Communicates to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
- Maintains a positive attitude and contribute to a quality work environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirements: (please ensure you meet the listed requirements prior to applying)
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within six (6) months from start date as a condition of continued employment– required
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older– required
- Currently hold and maintain a Nationally Certified Massage Therapy license– required
- Minimum of 500 hours massage training and education in various modalities such as Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, and Pregnancy massage; Previous spa or salon experience– required
- Must have CPR certification– required
- Experience in administering treatments to male and female guests in a professional manner; Comfortable with in-room and poolside massage
· Must successfully pass job interview, including a guest service audition
- Capable of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure
- Demonstrate all aspects of hospitality, professionalism, prompt and courteous service, positive demeanor in stressful situations, and attention to detail at all times
- Aptitude to be efficient, productive, and maintain an on-time schedule of appointments; Able to receive the various services that are offered on the spa menu and be a model for training new therapists when requested
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills; Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly personality; Be a team player
- Must be able to lift, pull, push, and/or carry items weighing in excess of fifty (50) pounds; be able to stand and/or walk for entire shift
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills; Must be able to comprehend instructions furnished in oral, written, or diagram form
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment; Ability to portray a calm and composed demeanor under stress
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment – phones, computers, etc.
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE IN HIRING POLICY SHALL BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
On-line applications are accepted at http://www.windcreekhospitality.com/Careers. For internal employees please submit your Internal Job Posting Form to your property’s Human Resources office.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to office of the President and CEO of Wind Creek Hospitality.