Travel benefits, paid time off and free lunch!
Posted July 26, 2022DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
BASIC FUNCTION: The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within established time limitations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v Housekeeping experience desirable.
v Neat, pleasant personality.
v Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
v Ability to communicate effectively.
v Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
1. Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
2. Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
3. Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
4. Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
5. Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
6. Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
7. Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
8. Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly). No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms. Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
9. Practice safety standards at all times.
10. Responsible care of equipment.
11. Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
12. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
1. Perform other related duties as requested by Floor Supervisor.
Indoor work with hard and carpeted surfaces. Occasional outdoor work. Good ventilation with artificial lighting.
Conveniently located just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport hotel ushers in a new era of modern style and high-tech services designed to delight both business and leisure travelers. Guests will appreciate our round-the-clock complimentary airport shuttle and onsite paid parking. Catch a sports game just a few minutes away at the Wells Fargo Center or attend an exhibition at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, just eight miles from our Philadelphia Airport hotel.
Feel welcome the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Enjoy the comforts of our spacious guest rooms or suites and revel in a variety of contemporary amenities including an LED TV with pay-per-view movies, complimentary WiFi, an ergonomic desk and a coffee maker. Sip a cold beer as you watch the big game in Player’s Sports Bar, or recharge after your flight with a Starbucks® coffee and a sweet treat in Café Express. Savor fresh seafood or a juicy steak in the elegant surroundings of The Landing Restaurant.