With a career at HMSHost, you really benefit! We offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Holiday pay
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program – refer a friend and earn a bonus
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to- day functions of the
warehouse. Responsibilities include working with the location warehouse stock and resolving issues using the
stock management system; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by
management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager,
or General Manager depending upon local requirements.
- Receive and store merchandise according to company standards.
- Ticket according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Review in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions
and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
- Ensure that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company
standards and are correctly entered into the stock Management System.
- Update information in the Management System as needed and produce appropriate reports.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Requires a minimum of 0-1 year of warehousing experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy
documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)