Description: Hospitality and housekeeping professionals, are ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a global industry leader? Join our team at the NEW TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Florence. Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced and outgoing candidates just like you to serve as Hotel Housekeeper/Room Attendant.
As a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience; previous hospitality experience, preferred
- Maintain designated minutes per room.
- Maintain guest privacy.
- Follow cleaning procedures in the company systematic fashion.
- Assist with guest issues, being professional and maintaining a hospitable caring attitude.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to lift and/or pull 20 pounds
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong English language skills
- Must be able to work alone.
- Comply with all standards
- Be able to multi task, remain service centric.
- Communicate with guest and co-workers in a friendly and helpful professional manner.
- Work as a team member.