Posted May 7, 2022Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands
Cook/heat hot breakfast items, stock cold items and set up morning breakfast for the hotel- monitor and restock all breakfast items throughout your shift- engage with guests with a big smile and friendly conversation- assure breakfast area is continually kept clean and sanitized throughout shift - restock and shut down breakfast so ready for the following day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Meet and greet guests as they arrive and offer choice of seating in the dining area.
2. Assist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the dining area.
3. Maintain proper set-up of dining area.
4. Preparation of food according to Crescent/brand standards and ensuring proper temperatures of hot and cold items according to health code regulations.
5. Replenish food and service supplies and utensils in the dining area.
6. Clean and sanitize all equipment in the kitchen & dining areas.
7. Clean out all refrigerators and reach-ins daily; label, date and rotate all food items.
8. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen floors and vacuum dining area.
9. Ensure all food orders are put up and stored in proper places with proper dating.
10. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
11. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be available to work holidays and weekends. Customer service experience strongly preferred. Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching. Some exposure to cleaning chemicals. Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
We're within walking distance of Meadows Casino and dining and shopping at the popular Tanger Outlets. Enjoy our hot breakfast, then get into the swing of things at Lindenwood Golf Club, nine miles away. Washington and Jefferson College is just five miles away. Wind down in our pool and fitness center and enjoy free WiFi.