JOB TITLE: Revenue Auditor I
GAMING LICENSE REQUIRED: Class III A
Grade N11 / $23.55
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Job Code 201806
POSITION REPORTS TO: Revenue Audit Manager
The Revenue Auditor I is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of an assigned revenue audits. Forwards completed information for subsequent review and entry and assists in the completion of other audits.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description may be amended, at any time.
1. Practice, support and promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Muckleshoot Casino.
2. Verify, allocate, and post details of daily transactions to spreadsheet or computer files from documents received from revenue/operational areas, to include, but not limited to cage, count room, VGD floor, table games, poker, misc. gaming, food & beverage, marketing programs, valet parking, lottery, retail etc.
3. Reconcile and balance tapes and records to daily cash counts and summarize details in computer files
4. Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts, machine payouts, expenditures, and other items pertinent to the operation
5. Establish and maintain files of appropriate reports, records, or other information relevant to the department
6. Prepare and distribute audit exception notices for irregularities and errors discovered during the audit on a timely basis
7. Complete and forward daily revenue reports for all audited areas to supervisory staff for review and subsequent distribution on a timely basis.
8. Work productively and constructively with the team to ensure all audits are accurate and completed on time.
9. Create, facilitate, and maintain a positive work environment.
10. Smile and engage guests and team members with a friendly and professional demeanor.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Training For Position (Required/Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AA or Technical degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- One (1) year bookkeeping or gaming experience required.
- Proficient acumen, skill, and knowledge of 0 - 5 audits required. Continued proficiency of at least 5 audits for more than 12 consecutive months required.
Specific Skills/Knowledge/ Abilities Required For Position
- Demonstrate positive and effective teamwork by readily willing to assist co-workers and management with daily tasks and duties.
- Demonstrate accurate and efficient ten-key by touch.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both orally and in writing. Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Exhibit intermediate mathematical skills and acumen.
- Demonstrate ability to read, comprehend simple instructions, research, compile, and analyze complex data in order to draw appropriate conclusions.
- Demonstrate strong ability to identify problems, collect data, analyze, and draw conclusions.
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills and knowledge (MS Office, CMS, SMS,CCT).
- Work odd and unusual hours, including weekends holidays and overtime.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Shift work, holidays, weekends, or nights may be assigned.
Ability to maneuver in all areas of casino, ascent/descent from stairs, frequent standing, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching, and/or prolonged periods of time focusing on tasks. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. May regularly need to lift/ move, push or pull up material or boxes necessary to the job functions, with or without assistance.
Specific vision ability includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Visual acuity to discern and examine text, graphics, color, and symmetry. Speech to communicate clearly, express ideas and convey information in an understandable manner. Ability to hear for listening comprehension and to understand ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Manual dexterity to operate office or required equipment and examine or update documents, records, data, instructions, logs, and files.
MENTAL Social perceptiveness to assess and understand other's reactions and behavior. Critical thinking to use logic and reasoning, reach conclusions/solutions. Comprehension in assessing, analyzing, and processing alpha, numeric, and visual data and completing required tasks or documents accurately. Ability to tolerate stress and conduct tasks under critical deadlines. Ability to concentrate on task over a period of time without being distracted.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing functions of his/her job and in areas monitored by security or surveillance cameras. Work in casino operations and/or internal or external environments occasionally. Exposure to secondhand smoke, moderate to high noise level, bright lights, fluctuating temperatures/weather conditions.
- This list of minimum essential functions is illustrative of the minimums ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed as the maximum expectation, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
- Success in this position will require ongoing knowledge and application of Company driven performance indicators that include but are not limited to interpersonal and communication skills, change leadership and teamwork, customer service and satisfaction, attendance and punctuality, integrity, and dependability.
- All duties shall be performed in accordance with Muckleshoot Casino's policies & procedures, internal control standards, and organizational objectives.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.