We offer competitive salary, discounted services, colleague meal program, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits.
Posted July 24, 2022Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
We are lead by one purpose, to care for people so they can be their best. If we follow this guiding purpose in every decision we make, we can change the world.
Highly Competitive Wage with Incentive Opportunities
Hotel Communication Coordinator:
The primary function of the Communication Coordinator is to assist guests and customers pre, current, and post stay via telephone, email, or text message. Communication Coordinators will work with the front office managers to ensure the daily and weekly communications are posted to social media, QR links, and are made available in print for all guests. Communication Coordinators will be responsible for updating communications based on feedback from colleagues and our guests to ensure that they always have the most accurate and up to date information available to them. Communication Coordinators will work with all departments across the hotel to accurately depict the service offerings, special events, and amenities that are available to all guests, or sub-groups of guests, during a specified period of time. This position reports directly to the front office managers.
- Answering external and internal phone calls to assist the caller.
- Assist front office with arrivals and departures as necessary. (Peak Times, Meal Breaks, etc.)
- Assigning guest rooms in accordance to guests known or conveyed preferences.
- Assigning upgraded room types to Elite Tier Members and VIPs.
- Assign Member rooms based on success rates in Tableau (Heat Map & Inspections App).
- Pre-Arrival emails to Elite Tier and Member reservations, including a copy of current period newsletter.
- Assist Front Office Managers in service recovery with in-house guests.
- Oversee hotel internal text message program, and communicate best practices with Front Desk Hosts.
- Emergency Communications during specified Code events.
- Communicate special needs to other departments as information becomes available.
- Could include any task relevant to the front office operations as assigned by manager on duty.
- Oversee work orders for guest and non-guest related requests to ensure completion and follow up in a timely manner.
- Assist in performing welcome calls or texts as assigned by the manager on duty.
- 1+ year as front office host
- Has been a departmental trainer for front office.
- Experience with Hyatt Systems, preferred (HotSOS, Opera, Colleague Advantage, Zingle, and Medallia)
- Self-Motivated, and a positive inspiration.
- This person has a smile that can be heard through a telephone.
Beautifully designed and refined, Hyatt Regency is a contemporary downtown Indianapolis hotel conveniently connected to the Convention Center and just steps from Lucas Oil Stadium. The modern amenities at our hotel blend effortlessly with classic design elements, creating a comfortable oasis in the heart of one of the Midwest’s most exciting cities with many exciting attractions nearby.
499 non-smoking rooms and suites with plush Hyatt Grand Beds®, Roomlinx Smart TV, free Wi-Fi, and a refrigerator.