Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Food & Beverage Team as an Assistant Outlets Manager. The Assistant Outlets Manager will support “A Seattle Collection”, a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
The Assistant Outlets Manager will oversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel, specifically within our F&B Outlets. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. TheAssistant Outlets Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills. Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
“A Seattle Collection” has the following Food & Beverage Outlets:
O8 Bagel Shop | Located on the lobby floor of Hyatt at Olive 8, O8 Bagel Shop serves freshly baked bagels from Seattle’s Blazing Bagels, made with all-natural and locally sourced ingredients.
TIDAL | Savor the bounty of regional seafood with fresh, seasonal fare and bold flavors. Tucked within a vibrant pocket in the heart of Seattle, TIDAL is a restaurant and bar that celebrates seafood from the local region. Mainly Pacific Northwest driven, TIDAL is also known to surprise you with rotating weekly specials from afar.
Andare Kitchen & Bar | Andare Kitchen combines Italian flavors with fresh Seattle ingredients. Enjoy wood-fired pizzas, homemade pasta or salads and signature desserts.
Market | Visit our Market for a personalized espresso beverage, pastries, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads, hot entrees and more.
Grand Hyatt Seattle In Room Dining | Cozy in your room? Spoil yourself from our new luxurious fine in-room dining menu for breakfast, or dinner all while watching a movie in bed.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have flexible work availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years as F&B Management preferred
- Wine/beverage knowledge in an upscale environment preferred
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader