Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - 35 W. 5th St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability (Free for Managers)
- Free Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Days
- 401k + Matching
- Hilton Team Member Travel Discount!
- Crescent Hotel & Resorts Travel Discount!
- Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Accident Insurance
- and much more!
- Manage operations and staffing according to the forecasted and actual needs of the hotel and restaurant.
- Maintain standards of food, beverage, and quality guest service.
- Establish and maintain a proactive human resources function to ensure associate motivation, training, and evaluating, counseling and employee development.
- Manage in compliance with established labor, wage, hour and regulations and policies.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the food and beverage department.
- Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the restaurant that relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and inventory control.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Attend required meetings.
- Previous food & beverage experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
- Ability to assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports and presentations as needed.
- Ability to accurately report information.
- Ability to assist with various accounting and office tasks as needed.
- Ability to scrupulously follow all hotel policies and procedures.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Actively listens to others.
- Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
- Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
- Minimum lifting/pulling of 50 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- Must have exceptional mathematical and computer skills.
- High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
- Additional language ability preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)