Posted May 6, 2022The Tillery
The Marriott Owings Mills Metro Centre was awarded the AAA 4 Diamond Award in its first year of operation joining the ranks of below elite Baltimore 4 D hotels and one of only ten 4 D hotels in Maryland!
Apply now to learn more about the sign on bonus $1,000.00!!!
JOB OVERVIEW: Assist Restaurant Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
2. Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
3. Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty completion.
4. Maintain bank to Crescent standards.
5. Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
6. Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
7. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
8. Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
9. Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
10. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
11. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
12. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Whether you're seeking an unforgettable evening of cocktails at a swanky local bar, fine dining in a restaurant, a fresh, locally inspired lunch or simply breakfast in bed, our team of acclaimed chefs at The Tillery create unique dining experiences for every guest.
A modern American restaurant providing street level entrance and outdoor seating to serve all. We will strive to be one of the best restaurants in the area with providing high quality food and beverage offerings.