Posted May 9, 2022Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Lincolnshire
We are looking for those who can keep our hotel clean and in orderly condition while maintaining a customer first attitude. You'll need the ability to create a motivating work environment to perform heavy cleaning duties and perform routine maintenance activities. You must have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your performance in order to provide a high standard of service for all guests each and every day. Previous knowledge of vacuum, carpet shampooer, and buffing machine.
1. Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving the Hampton Inn and Suites experience for every guest every time.
2. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
3. Service, clean, and supply public restrooms and public areas.
4. Remove garbage from guest room floors.
5. Assist housekeeper by replenishing supplies in linen closets and on carts.
6. Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
7. Remove rollaways and cribs from guest rooms as requested.
8. Assume all responsibilities as delegated by the manager and do any or all other duties that may be required to fulfill customer needs and requests.
9. Exemplify the hotel's Standard Code of Conduct and all other regulations established by management and Employee Handbook.
10. Knowledge of the process for providing customer and personal service.
Provide service to others and work with co-workers in a friendly non-competitive environment. Corresponding needs are Co-workers, Moral Values and Social Service.
Pleasant surroundings close to businesses
We're off Highway 45, across from the Ryerson Conservation Area and its riverside trails. Our hotel is next to several restaurants and City Park Corporate Center. You'll also find large corporations within a few miles, including Siemens and W.W. Grainger. It's easy to unwind with a free pass to Lifetime Fitness throughout your stay. Hot breakfast and WiFi are on us, too.