Posted August 10, 2022Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Recreation Attendant performs reception duties and ensures all fitness facilities including the water level and temperature of the swimming pool are maintained in the best working and hygienic condition. He / she provides guidance to guests on the safe usage of the fitness equipment, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
What will I be doing?
As the Recreation Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain high guest service focus and excellent rapport by approaching the job with guests in mind and being proactive towards their needs and requests.
• Take initiative to resolve issues, clearly communicating with both guests and colleagues.
• Respond quickly and positively to changing requirements and tasks assigned.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures and facilities in the property.
• Maintain vigilance and sense of responsibility at all times.
• Ensure all facilities and equipment are operating well.
• Ensure guests have a comfortable and safe experience, and employees can work in a safe environment.
• Meet, greet and bid farewell to all guests with a warm, friendly and genuine smile.
• Assist the Front Desk when there are no guests in the pool area.
• Assist and explain to guests the use of all Health Club facilities.
• Check and ensure the audio-visual equipment are well maintained and in good condition, all stock and supplies such as towels and water are replenished adequately.
• Be vigilant and responsible for the safety of all guests using the Health Club facilities, including the pool.
• Ensure that all activities and job functions are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques.
• Ensure the opening and closing procedures of the Health Club are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
• Clean the headset and change the headset sponge after every guests’ use.
• Read, understand and acknowledge the Health Club communications book daily.
• Ensure all guests sign in the In and Out Form when using the facilities.
• Actively introduce guests Spa and Health Club membership cards.
• Maintain all malfunctioning equipment and follow through with the repairs, issuing work orders for maintenance issues.
• Perform other related duties and special projects.
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks or requests as directed by the Management.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
As the Recreation Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
• Minimum 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
• Able to stand, walk and / or sit to continuously perform essential job functions.
• Able to operate gym equipment and swim.
• Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Clark Economic Zone
268 Room Resort
Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort is a 268-key new build hotel that will be part of a mixed-use development that also includes a casino, a 304 hectare private country club consisting of 36 holes with various levels of difficulty harmonized with beautiful natural scenery, a water park, an international school, high-end residential villas and spa, kids club, cooking school, as well as sports facilities including horse-riding. The hotel will have an all-day dining restaurant, a specialty restaurant, a lobby lounge and a poolside café. It will also have 3,380sqm of meetings space that will include a ballroom and various meeting rooms.