Westmont Hospitality Group's Extended Stay Division is currently accepting applicants for a Revenue Strategist to provide pricing and hotel business management to an assigned group of assets within our successful Extended-Stay Hotel portfolio. This position is responsible for ongoing tactics, overarching pricing and revenue management through consistent monitoring, communication and auditing of the property management system, distribution, and revenue reporting comprehension. This role offers flexibility to split time between our local support office and home office. We offer a quarterly bonus program, Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits, matching 401k, PTO/Holidays off and many other benefits employees enjoy.
- Retrieve/prepare/present Revenue Management reports that analyze ongoing business trends to budget, comparative market performance, in-house business mix, and other key performance indicators.
- Competitive Rate Shop Analysis for all rate plans, seasons, and special events.
- Monthly Portfolio Reporting to key stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze room reservations booking pace and trends.
- Chair on-going Revenue Management Meetings and other relevant business meetings.
- Manage projects and multitask amongst the Revenue Team and Operations leadership.
- Assist and facilitate system training for the property General Managers as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ensure strategy implementation through periodic integrity checks.
- Liaison with distribution partners, brand managers, and other business partners for business intelligence insight.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Devoted to a purpose with consistent support and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication with the ability to deliver opportunities in a method all can understand.
- Basic understanding of competitive benchmarking and financial reporting.
- Proficient in utilizing features available in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Word, (advanced) Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to build and maintain spreadsheets and formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using moderately complex computer systems
- Basic hotel accounting (with operational vs. accounting understanding)
- Capable of phone support and high-level remote training.
- Possess and demonstrate the ability to independently maneuver and perform tasks through links on websites that contain areas that can be edited.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of which will require high levels of patience.
- Ability to read, listen, and communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Hotel/Resort Management, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of one to two years in a Front Office, Reservations or Revenue Management role.
- Reside in or relocate to regional location (Orlando, FL)
- Ability to stand and move throughout, from, and to office, and continuously performs essential job functions.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds maximum.
- Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, and using hands to fingers to feel/touch.
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting, and using hands to fingers to feel/touch
- Occasional climbing of stairs