Posted May 14, 2022Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Shift Manager, the Records Clerk holds responsibility for the administrative duties in support of the Department of Public Safety (DPS). This position administers data entry and processing, and the release of records while receiving and responding to questions from DPS and outside departments. The Records Clerk reviews requests for reports and makes determination regarding the release of information. The Records Clerk champions the goals of the DPS department by delivering best in class security service, in accordance with current policies, procedures, and established objectives.The Records Clerk aligns themselves with the initiatives of the Department of Public Safety while championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribal Community’s vision, mission, and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Enters, updates, and maintains data using both automated and manual record keeping systems as it pertains to DPS functions within the enterprise. Maintains and updates data and information tables in the DPS Records Management System.
2. Receives, reviews, logs, copies, distributes and files reports to ensure an efficient DPS reporting and record keeping process. Identifies opportunities for improvement and collaborates with department leadership to make effective changes.
3. Provides customer support via the telephone; receives and responds to requests for information from other departments and outside agencies; receives and processes requests for reports, determining information to be released in compliance with Tribal guidelines.
4. Monitors the quality of computer data entry through audits, revisions and making corrections as needed.
5. Supports in the development of and conducts training programs consisting of record keeping processes to ensure consistency in data entry and maintenance.
6. Answers questions; provides information to other SMBMI departments, and other agencies; investigates, reports, documents and resolves complaints.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!