Posted June 13, 2022Mayfair House Hotel & Garden
WHY JOIN US:
Come work for a dynamic team at the newly renovated Mayfair House Hotel and Garden. This glamorous Gaudi-inspired hotel is nestled into the bohemian Coconut Grove enclave.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Servers who has a passion for service. Enthusiastic employees can help take positive guest experiences to the next level. You’ll be working in an environment that fosters curiosity, collaboration and connection.
JOB OVERVIEW: Greet and serve guests according to standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Take and serve guest orders promptly and according to service manual.
2. Do all necessary set-up sidework as assigned.
3. Answer any guest questions about the menu.
4. Operate the electronic cash register/P.O.S. system (where applicable).
5. Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
6. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
BENEFITS- (Crescent Hotels & Resorts)
• Health insurance • Dental insurance • Vision insurance • Life insurance • 401(k) • Paid time off (Personal days/ Vacation) • Room Discounts • Free Employee Meal (one per Shift) • Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)