Posted September 23, 2022Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under direction of the Theater Operations Manager, the Talent Concierge enhances the entertainment act’s experience by ensuring flawless execution of all requests and needs throughout the entirety of their time at Yaamava’ Resort and Casino. Serves as liaison providing exceptional, personalized service to visiting artist, performers, clients and crews with demonstrated maturity and poise. Employs perfect professionalism and discretion with privileged information while guaranteeing a Best in Class experience at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Serves as a liaison to the artists, performers, clients and crews by flawlessly executing all needs and requests, including making arrangements for property reservations and private gaming areas. Arranges personnel for escort, and ensures designated areas are set up with anticipated amenities upon the entertainment act’s arrival. Directly resolves any discrepancies in amenities provided with the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service.
2. Executes requests of designated artists with creative genius while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. Organizes and prioritizes service per appropriate service sequence. Maintains continuous supervision of the designated artist’s onsite experience and directly resolves any discrepancies in amenities provided with the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service.
3. Verifies food and beverage orders are prepared correctly, properly presented and that that special requests have been met. Communicates any last minute menu changes or dietary restrictions to the culinary team for execution. Provides production coordinator with proper documents to enable catering costs to be accurately calculated.
4. Coordinates and facilitates Tribal meet and greets as they pertain to live entertainment events.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Yaamava Resort and Casino at San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!