Posted March 28, 2023DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Airport
1. Implement and manage hotel's daily quality process including goal communication, associate improvement, and compliance with Crescent standards of product and performance, service recovery and problem resolution. disseminate feedback from comment cards, guest satisfaction and service failure measurements and coach accordingly.
2. Respond to guest's special requests, needs, problems, issues and concerns and accommodate groups to ensure optimal levels of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
3. Implement company programs and supervise the daily operation of departments to comply with SOPS and LSOPs, maximize revenues, and motive associates to ensure an optimal level of quality service and hospitality are provided to the hotel customers.
4. Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situation and/or heavy hotel activity, service as a role model for other employees. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting through research the situation and determining the most effective solution. Make decisions and take action based on pervious experience and good judgment, sometimes revising approaching to remedy problems only after other alternative solutions have been offered.
5. Interviews, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication when appropriate.
6. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
7. Work closely with the General Manager in establishing and monitoring policies and guidelines in the day to day operation of the hotel to ensure profitability and consistency. Solve problems of details that come up in the course of the work.
8. Plan, organize, chair, attend and/or participate in various hotel meetings such as: Staff Meeting, Room Division Meeting, Executive Committee Meeting, Quality Team Meeting, etc.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
128 Frontage Road
Newark, NJ 07114
503 Room Hotel
Our hotel is next to Newark Liberty International Airport, with a free shuttle every 30 minutes. We're seven miles from Cape Liberty Cruise Port and 10 miles from New York City. Every stay starts with a chocolate chip cookie, and Starbucks coffee and grab-and-go items are available in the lobby. Enjoy our fitness center and indoor pool.